Bank of America, like most banks, offer several bonuses, either from their credit cards, checking or savings accounts. These deals can be either cash rewards, bonus points, etc. For example, open this credit card then you get a $200 cash rewards bonus. In the past, if you refer a friend, Bank of America would pay you $50 referral bonus. But Bank of America has discontinued the referral bonus when you refer a friend.
CIT Savings Builder – Earn 0.85% APY. Here’s how it works: Make at least a $100 minimum deposit every month. Or Maintain a minimum balance of $25k. Member FDIC. Click Here to Learn More.
Bank of America “refer a friend & cash rewards” bonus program
While Bank of America does not have a cash reward bonus when you refer a friend, there are cash rewards when you yourself get approved for a particular credit card.
Cash Rewards Credit Card:
- Receive $200 cash rewards bonus after you make $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days. Also, you get to choose how to collect your rewards.
- Plus, earn 3% cash back when you shop for: gas, online shopping, drug stores, home improvements, dining or travel.
- Get 2% cash back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs.
- Earn unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- No annual fee. Go to Bank of America’s homepage to take advantage of this credit card referral bonus.
Travel Rewards Credit Card
- Earn 25,000 online bonus points when you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days. You can redeem it for a $250 credit toward your travel purchases.
- Earn unlimited 1.5 bonus points for every $1 spent on all purchases.
Bank of America Premium Rewards Credit Card.
Again Bank of America offers no referral bonus when you refer a friend, but this credit card has great deals and promotions.
- 50,000 bonus points after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening.
- Earn 2 points for every 1$ spent on travel and dining purchases and 1.5 points for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Get $200 in travel statement credit.
Make sure you take a look at other Bank of America Promotions.
In conclusion, if you’re looking for a cash reward deal when you refer a friend to Bank of America, you will not find any at this time. But there are several credit cards with great cash rewards. For more cash back deals, rewards or future referral bonus programs and promotions, check Bank of America’s deals here. The site guarantees no coupons or promo codes. You just activate your deals and go.
Here are other popular Bank promotions deals!
- CIT Bank Savings Builder Account. 0.85% APY. Maintain a minimum balance of $25k OR make at least $100 minimum deposit every month. FDIC insured. Read our review here.
- CIT Bank Money Market Account – 1.00% APY. $100 minimum opening deposit. No monthly maintenance fee. FDIC insured. Read our review here.
Speak with the Right Financial Advisor
If you have questions about your finances, you can talk to a financial advisor who can review your finances and help you reach your goals (whether it is making more money, paying off debt, investing, buying a house, planning for retirement, saving, etc). Find one who meets your needs with SmartAsset’s free financial advisor matching service. You answer a few questions and they match you with up to three financial advisors in your area. So, if you want help developing a plan to reach your financial goals, get started now.