Bank of America is one of the largest banks in the U.S. Currently, there are over 4,400 branches and approximately 17000 ATMs all over the country. So, it is very easy to find one in your local area.
Bank of America offers a wide range of banking services including checking and savings accounts, credit cards, mortgage loans auto loans, business loans and much more. Find out how to locate a local branch and ATM, reach customer service and the bank’s hours of operation.
Bank of America Near Me
Are you looking to know where you can find the closest Bank of America near you? If so, you have come to the right place. Here is how to find the branches, locations and ATMs of Bank of America in your area right now.
Bank of America Locations Near Me
To find a Bank of America branch near you, you either use the Google map below.
Or go to locators.bankofamerica.com . There you can enter your address or zip code to find the closest local branches/financial centers.
Bank of America Branch Near Me
Once you have searched a Bank of America location near you using the two options mentioned above, you will be able to see where a branch is nearby where you are.
Bank of America ATM Near Me
Using the same process, you can find your closest ATMs by simply going to bankofamerica.com. And click on “Find your closest ATM or financial center.” They have 24-hour ATMs as well as Drive-up ATMs.
The bank ATM locator app is available to download on your cell phone PC.
About Bank of America
Bank of America is considered one the largest banks in the United States.
Bank of America offers products such as checking accounts, savings accounts, credit cards, money market and certificate of deposits.
It also offers auto loans home loans, as well as commercial banking and financing to small, medium and large businesses.
Here are some key information regarding hours of operation and customer service.
To reach customer support at Bank of America, you will need to dial the specific number associated with the specific issues you’re calling about. Note, your card or account number will be required.
- ATMs: 844-401-8500
- Auto Loans: 844-892-6002 for new customers and 800-215-6195 for existing customers
- CD & IRAs: 888-827-1812
- Checking & Savings: 800-431-1000 for general account information – report a lost or stolen ATM or debit card and to open an account.
- Credit Cards: 800-732-9194 for credit card customer service (including lost or stolen card)
- Mobile Banking: 800-432-1000 for mobile banking support.
- Online Banking & Bill Pay: 800-432-1000 for online baking support.
- Small business banking: 888-287-4637 for general servicing and support.
For other specific issues, visit: www.bankofamerica.com/customer-service/contact-us/
Hours of operation: The hours of operation vary depending on where you live. You can view the hours of operation by branch office through the bank website by using the locator.
Alternatively, you can reach representatives at these hours:
- Monday through Friday at 8 am to 11pm EST;
- Saturday and Sunday at 8 am to 8pm EST.
20 Questions to Know If You’re Ready for Retirement
Finding the right financial advisor that fits your needs doesn’t have to be difficult. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with fiduciary financial advisors in your area in 5 minutes. Each advisor has been vetted by SmartAsset and is leally bound to act in your best interests. If you’re ready to be matched with local advisors that will help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.
- Top 8 Most Expensive Stocks In America Right Now
- The 6 Best Marijuana ETFs to Buy Right Now
- 8 Best Vanguard Bond Funds to Buy
- The 10 Best Vanguard Index Funds to Buy
- Vanguard Roth IRA: Should You Open One
- The 8 Best Vanguard Funds for Long Term Investments
- Vanguard Automatic Investing: Put Your Investments on Autopilot
- The Best S&P 500 Index Funds: What Are They
- Vanguard Money Market Rates – 3 Yea 1.44% Average Yield