In this pandemic, most of us would prefer to stay at home instead of going to a bar to enjoy nice classic cocktails. The bottom line is we just need to stay safe and enjoy our time as well.
To make your delicious and classic cocktails, all you need to is a nice cocktail shaker or blender.
Below are easy, simple, cheap and classic cocktails and recipes you can make at home and save money.
1. Sex on the beach cocktail
Sex on the beach is a well known and classic cocktail, perfect for summertime, and overall delicious.
The fruit, either grape fruit or cranberry juice, has a sweet flavor to it.
It’s very easy to make. You just have to know the right ingredients.
All you need is some vodka, peach schnapps, cranberry juice and either orange juice or grapefruit juice. And you can enjoy a refreshing and relaxing cocktail.
But be aware that this drink can sneak up on you.
Sex on the beach:the ingredients
- 2 ounces of cranberry juice
- 2 ounces of either orange juice or grapefruit juice (the orange juice will make it a little bit more sweet)
- 1 ounce of peach schnapps.
- 2 ounces of vodka
- A teaspoon of lemon juice (not required, but it will take this cocktail to a whole new level)
Sex on the beach recipe
- Throw everything in a shaker if you have one
- And enjoy
2. Pina Colada cocktail
The next on the list is Pina Colada. If you enjoy a sex on the beach drink, you will also like a Pina Colada. They are one of the best classic cocktails out there.
It’s a tropical drink and also a good drink for the summer. It’s easy to make.
Here’s what you will need to make this delicious cocktail: some white rum, some dark rum, pineapple juice, coconut cream and single cream.
The cream makes this cocktail rich like a smoothie. The coconut and the pineapple add the delicious flavor with the rum in the background, making this drink an all-time favorite.
Pina Colada ingredients:
- 1 jigger of white rum
- 1 ounce of dark rum
- 3 ounces of pineapple juice
- 1 jigger of coconut cream
- 1 ounce of heavy cream
Pina Colada Drink Recipe
- Through everything together in a blender with ice
- Blend for 15 minutes
- Pour it into a tall glass
- And enjoy.
3. Mojito Drink Cocktail
Mojitos are not only delicious but they are also easy to make.
All you need is some fresh mint leaves, putting them in a glass with sugar and lime juice and crush them together with a muddler
Mojito Drink Ingredients
- Half a lime
- 5 fresh mint leaves
- 2 ounces of white rum
- Strawberries or raspberries
- 4 ounces of club soda
- 1/2 cup of crushed ice
- 1/2 teaspoon of sugar
Mojito Drink Recipe
- Put the lime, the fresh mint leaves into a glass and crush them together with a spoon
- Add the rum, the club soda and stir.
- Enjoy your drink!
4. Tequila Sunrise Drink Cocktail
If you’re looking for an old classic drink recipe, then the Tequila Sunrise drink should be your to go to.
It’s tasty and easy to make. It consists of orange juice, grenadine and tequila. That’s it.
Tequila Sunrise ingredients
- 4 ounces of orange juice
- 2 ounces of tequila
- 1/2 ounce of grenadine
Tequila Sunrise Drink Recipe
- Put ice cubes into a glass
- Mix the orange juice and tequila together
- Slowly pour the grenadine, allowing it to settle down at the bottom of the glass. And you have a Tequila Sunrise drink!
5. Lemon Drop Cocktail
Last but not least, the Lemon Drop cocktail. The Lemon Drop is among the classic cocktails. It is a sophisticated drink. It’s delicious and easy to make.
Lemon Drop Ingredients
- 1 and 1/2 ounces of vodka
- 3/4 ounce of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
Lemon Drop Recipe
- Wet the rim of the glass and roll it in sugar
- Mix the vodka and lemon juice together
- Top it up with lemonade.
Speak with the Right Financial Advisor
- If you have questions about your finances, you can talk to a financial advisor who can review your finances and help you reach your goals (whether it is making more money, paying off debt, investing, buying a house, planning for retirement, saving, etc).
- Find one who meets your needs with SmartAsset’s free financial advisor matching service. You answer a few questions and they match you with up to three financial advisors in your area. So, if you want help developing a plan to reach your financial goals, get started now.