If you’re looking for the best cash back apps, then you have come to the right place.
While you’re not gonna be rich with these cash back sites, you will save money.
In fact, cash-back sites are a great way to earn extra cash. You’re going to shop online anyway, why not getting a portion of the money you’re spending at the same time.
What is cashback?
The way cash-back websites work is that every time online shoppers buy something through the cash-back sites, they get a percentage of the sale in cash or other rewards.
Some cash-back sites offers as much as 40 percent cash back and most of them gives a cashback bonus just to sign up. You simply register with a cash-back website and start shopping. And trust me, they have your favorite stores there.
In no particular order, here are the 3 apps that make you money. You can sign up for them today to maximize your savings.
If you’re interested in starting a blog, I created a step-by-step guide that will help you start a blog of your own for cheap, starting at only $3.95 per month (this low price is only through my link) for blog hosting. In addition to this low price, you will receive a free blog domain (a $15 value through my Bluehost link if you purchase at least 12 months of blog hosting.
Want to skip the reviews and get right to it? Here’s a quick list of the best cash back apps:
- Swagbucks ($5 signup cashback bonus to join + cashback)
- Ebates (40% cash back; 5% signup cashback bonus)
- TopCashback ($10 cashback bonus to register + $10 cashback bonus when you refer your friend + cashback on all of your purchases)
3 of the Best Cash Back Apps to Boost Your Savings
One of the best cash back apps out there is Ebates. With Ebates you can earn up to 40 percent cash back over 2000 stores.
- Popular Stores: Macy’s, Kohl’s, Groupon, J. Vrew, Sephora
- Options to redeem your earnings: a check in the mail, PayPal deposit, or gift to a charity or family member.
- Number of Stores: 2,000+
Also, you will earn a $5 cashback bonus by signing up for Ebates or referring a friend.
Another cashback bonus: Spend $25 at Walmart and Ebates will send you a $10 cashback bonus or a free $10 gift card!
Click here to sign up for Ebates!
2 Essential Tips to Grow Your Savings
1. Open a high yield savings account. Having an online, high yield savings account allows you to save money and earn over 15 times the national average in interest. Check out CIT Bank online savings account, which has a 2.45% APY. Learn more.
With Swagbucks, you’re not only getting a portion of your money you’re spending shopping online, but you also earn money by completing surveys, watching videos, and searching the internet.
- Popular Stores: Walmart, Target, Amazon, Starbucks
- Options to redeem your earnings: PayPal deposit, gift cards
- Number of Stores: 1,500+
Not only do you get cash back from your purchase, you also get paid a $5 cashback bonus just to signup. You also get paid roughly $10/hour answering surveys.
As the COO of Swagbucks, David Weinrot, once said: “Cash-back and rewards-based shopping is one of the easiest ways to save money while shopping online.
In addition, they have a great referral program. For every friend you refer, you get 10% cashback bonus of all of their earnings for life. I consider Swagbucks to be one of the best cash back apps.
Click here to sign up for Swagbucks!
TopCashback is also one of the best cash back apps that make you money. Not only, there is a registration cashback bonus of $10, there are over 3,500 retailers to choose from there are exclusive seasonal sales and coupon codes. You just choose your cash back offer, complete your purchase and choose a payment method to receive your money.
- Popular Stores: eBay, Amazon, Walmart
- Options to redeem your earnings: PayPal, direct deposit, gift cards (Amazon gift cars -3%cashback bonus added; or American Express gift cards – 3% to 5% cashback bonus added)
- Number of Stores: 3,500
When you refer a friend, you also get a $10 cashback bonus when your friend make their first purchase.
In conclusion, there are the 3 of the best cash back apps and apps that make you money. I strongly recommend them. Although, they will not make you rich, they will save you money.
- 22 Ways To Make Extra Money: Make Money Online
- How to Start a Blog That Makes Money Fast
- 16 Proven Ways To Make Money Fast
- 15+Paid Survey Sites That Will Make You $500+/Month
Work with the Right Financial Advisor
You can talk to a financial advisor who can review your finances and help you reach your goals (whether it is making more money, paying off debt, investing, buying a house, planning for retirement, saving, etc). Find one who meets your needs with SmartAsset’s free financial advisor matching service. You answer a few questions and they match you with up to three financial advisors in your area. So, if you want help developing a plan to reach your financial goals, get started now.