The path to becoming rich is not an easy one. It requires, focus, discipline, determination, and hard work. Sometimes in the process, we get unmotivated or even discouraged. That’s why, I have compiled a list of inspiring money quotes from wise women and men who were in the same boat, but who made eventually. I hope you find them helpful, as I have.
Here are the some of the best money quotes that you should know. Find a few that inspires you, write them down in your notes and read them regularly.
Check out now:
1. “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.”
2. “Too many people spend money they earned …to buy things they don’t want… to impress people they don’t like.”
3. “Everyday is a bank account, and time is our currency. No one is rich, no one is poor, we’ve got 24 hour each.”
4. “It’s how you deal with failure that determines how you achieve success.”
5. “Try to save something while your salary is small; it’s impossible to save after you begin to earn more.”
6. “Before you speak, listen. Before you write, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you invest, investigate. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. Before you retire, save. Before you die, give.”
-William A. Ward
7. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.”
8. “I never attempt to make money on the stock market. I buy on the assumption that they could close the market the next day and not reopen it for ten years.”
9. “When buying shares, ask yourself, would you buy the whole company?”
10. “Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.”
11. “Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that.”
-Norman Vincent Peale
12. “How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings account? I rest my case.”
-Robert G. Allen
13. “Wealth is the ability to fully experience life.”
-Henry David Thoreau
14. “The individual investor should act consistently as an investor and not as a speculator.”
15. “Every time you borrow money, you’re robbing your future self.”
16. “I’d like to live as a poor man with lots of money.”
17. “Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs.
18. “Never spend your money before you have it.”
19. “I have not failed. I’ve found 10,000 ways that won’t work.”
20. “Don’t tell me what you value, show me your budget, and I’ll tell you what you value.”
21. My formula for success is rise early, work late and strike oil.”
Did your favorite money quotes, personal finance quotes make the list? Please tell us in the comments below.
Check out now: